Disney to replace UTV Stars with a pure-play music channel "BindasS Play" !!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JitendraKumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 7,398
RE: Disney to replace UTV Stars with a pure-play music channel "BindasS Play"...

dinesh jain said:
anyone tell me its a new channel or replacing

Replacing

RE: Disney to replace UTV Stars with a pure-play music channel "BindasS Play"...

dinesh jain said:
anyone tell me its a new channel or replacing

Bro UTV STARS Replacing with BINDASS Play on 1st of oct .

And its Premium Music channel its won't be available in u r current package on DTH. its written on Radiomusic site link there in this thread

JitendraKumar said:
And its Premium Music channel its won't be available in u r current package on DTH. its written on Radiomusic site link there in this thread

i thnk this channel will not availible base packs of all dth

Disney India Extends Brand Bindass with a Pure Play Music Channel

The new channel has been christened Bindass Play. Launching on October 1, it will replace UTV Stars, the Bollywood entertainment channel from the group.

Encouraged and inspired by the success of its youth entertainment channel, Bindass, Disney India has announced the launch of its pure play Hindi music channel titled Bindass Play.

The new channel is an extension of the brand 'Bindass' and will be launched on October 1, replacing Disney India's three year-old Bollywood entertainment channel, UTV Stars. Therefore, the new channel will gain from the distribution network of UTV Stars, which is available in around 60 million homes in the country.

Click Here For original Source

RE: Disney India Extends Brand Bindass with a Pure Play Music Channel

Hassan bhai is this a General DTH news & update ?

dinesh jain said:
so today night channel logi will change?

Yes bro today night logo will change to new avatar :sp :c

Back
Top Bottom