do i need to pay visiting person ...??

santosh

Banned
Reaction score
I recharged my d2h standard definition box acc with 1000 for upgrading to high definition but engineer asking me for 200 rs . Should i pay ??

( as cc is saying unless spare parts required or extra cable wire required , then no need to pay any extra charge )

santosh said:
I recharged my d2h standard definition box acc with 1000 for upgrading to high definition but engineer asking me for 200 rs . Should i pay ??

( as cc is saying unless spare parts required or extra cable wire required , then no need to pay any extra charge )

If technician change the cable/connector/lnb means they will charge bro:k

But please confirm with cc wheather they charge for installation charge/technician visit charge:k

santosh said:

No bro....

No need to pay extra......

Vicky said:
If technician change the cable/connector/lnb means they will charge bro:k

But please confirm with cc wheather they charge for installation charge/technician visit charge:k

Is it necessary to change lnb for high definition box???

Cc said charges will be applied only if any parts are changed or wire is needed

santosh said:
Is it necessary to change lnb for high definition box???

no need to change & they won't change officially......

sam said:

My current d2h lnb working fine .
Does chaning lnb changes picture quality ??

sam said:

sam said:

Recent policy is technician visit charge will be Rs150/- if box is non-warranty. If your normal STB is out of warranty then you have to pay. If you don't pay to technician he will temporary disconnect your connection and when you call cc for the same they will deduct 150 from balance and then reactivate. So it all depends on box warranty.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock