Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here!

It looks like d2h has fixed some of the bugs in their system. The new modified page for submission has been seen for few days and finally yesterday it started showing the correct package amount with separate region-wise BSTs. The submission amount was shown correctly, but wasn't submitting due to an error. I was finally able to submit it today without error. Just checked IVR and the monthly balance is as expected. It was a reduction of Rs 150 from the last time I submitted my pack before Feb 1. Still, I lost money since they have been deducting balance based on the wrong monthly amount. I lost at least a week's validity, if not more. Guess that money is gone now. They don't respond to disruptions, who will give refund?

Even now, the d2h system is not perfect, not exactly matching TRAI guidelines. I don't want the 100 pre-selected channels, regardless of whether you charge NCF or not. I just want the same exact number of channels that I really choose. Nothing more, nothing less. But, this could also get resolved soon.

But, the disappointing thing is that there was zero help from the customer care, via all mediums. I just had to keep logging in to the website and checking the pack creation page almost every day. I was just about going to quit d2h for good. It seems ok to continue for now, at least until the dust settles on the new guidelines and other DTH providers stablize. Can never trust d2h ever again.

When I tried to change package. It says 'unable to migrate due to technical issue. Contact customer care' CC don't know anything

anybody got success in activating HD channels as per selection, without messing up other channels.

anybody got success in activating HD channels as per selection, without messing up other channels.

I have activated Star Premium pack (HD) and a couple of other HD channels, getting all without any issue. I didn't have issues with any paid channels, SD or HD. Had issue with unwanted Free/FTA channels, was charged high NCF because of the system issue.

Last edited:
I have activated Star Premium pack (HD) and a couple of other HD channels, getting all without any issue. I didn't have issues with any paid channels, SD or HD. Had issue with unwanted Free/FTA channels, was charged high NCF because of the system issue.

You can view/select Bouquets? For me it's still disabled for past 10 days or so

You can view/select Bouquets? For me it's still disabled for past 10 days or so

No, that was still disabled. But, I had made my selection before Feb 1, so the bouquet (and other paid channels) chosen then was already showing as part of my pack. Hence, I didn't need to add it and I needed only that one bouquet for now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock