Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

I didnot find Tv today network broadcaster bouquet...can you check in your aap or selfcare and see it is available or not..My aap and selfcare doesn't showing Tv today Network broadcaster bouquet
you wont get it in self care, try to call cc or activate from channel no. 998.

Yes, for Me its going more than 275/-.. Whta the :angry2:
Don't select airtel pack I selected mp sd sport pack I got punjabi channels so I created own pack . I select my pack at LCN 998 and I choose my all channels which is 510 rs and I will get all my favorite channels HD and sd mixture but not activated from tv I will call customer care and I will activate my own plan

Hmm hardly 3 to 4 Anna
Yeah, so by that logic, if we remove those 4 channels, he has 26 HD channels. So his NCF would be for 120+26*2=172 channels. So he must pay for 3 slabs apart from the initial slab. It should be 153+23+23+23=222 rupees. The initial calculation seems to be correct. 200 for NCF and 23 for IDV, which equals to 223. He is lucky that Airtel had removed that IDV, ideally it should be 223 only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock