Does Tata Sky mpeg4 HD box has Optical Port?

Contact mr vikram he sells new connection.

u can pay him directly

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

NinadG said:
Just check Shopclues.com for your requirement whether its available....

Shopclues.com does not have specifications. I think no where TS STB HD box specification is given.

In today's world, customers are fooled/disguised with information. Are we living in the world where "Customer is KING". Instead, customers are treated as slaves. We have to blindly accept the product without having any information. May be, other products has sufficient information printed in merchandise, product label, but Tata SKY is fooling the customers.

I think u didn't read website properly which states product shown in figure may be different. So go to dealer shop tell your requirements and see with your eyes then pay money

sri_jan said:
Recently i got my technicolor HD box on 23rd Feb . Its having optical out.

Hi Sri_jan,

Is it HD or HD recorder? I am specific on TATA SKY normal HD. Have you got technicolor HD box on 23rd Feb through online purchase from Tata Sky website?

Currently, best offer is available only in TS website. But, TS CC continue to mention that TS HD box has only Coaxial port. Is it a tactic that TS is trying to sell outdated HD box through online? Consumers, pls wake up.

dipayan said:
I think u didn't read website properly which states product shown in figure may be different. So go to dealer shop tell your requirements and see with your eyes then pay money

Hi Dipayan,

I know that I can go to dealer and check the product. In fact, I already visited couple of dealers and checked to see that it has optical port. But, as a customer, we are interested only in best deal which is given only in TS website.

I had my conversation recorded with TS CC and they continue to mention that they provide Coaxial port. I can even post the audio clip, if possible.

Yes best deal is in Website but there is always some risk involving in online purchase for example u choose one product after some days got another or same product with different color.

me_saket said:
I got new techicolor stb
port cn be checked by me in 2 days
as stb not with me

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Hi me-saket,

Is it that you ordered normal HD (not HD recorder)? If normal HD, is it ordered through online from TS website? It would be very helpful, if you update if it has optical port once you receive STB.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock