Does Tata Sky mpeg4 HD box has Optical Port?

Even I got my stub upgraded to HD and it is new technicolor HD stb and it has optical port

It is Tatasky HD only. CC people replaced with New one as my older one is not funtioning. They took 350/- for that.

raj_dth said:
It is Tatasky HD only. CC people replaced with New one as my older one is not funtioning. They took 350/- for that.
Hi Sri_jan,

Is it HD or HD recorder? I am specific on TATA SKY normal HD. Have you got technicolor HD box on 23rd Feb through online purchase from Tata Sky website?

Currently, best offer is available only in TS website. But, TS CC continue to mention that TS HD box has only Coaxial port. Is it a tactic that TS is trying to sell outdated HD box through online? Consumers, pls wake up.

I got STB with optical port. This is after a long struggle (writing mail to CEO and got a call from escalation cell and clarified my query). What one should get the job easily done has to take a long route to achieve what he wanted. Time for TS customer care to wake up and get updated education from TS corporate.

TS post sales however is good with all information. And of course needles to say TATA SKY Quality is good (HD is delight to watch).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock