Dolby digital added

jdrocks said:
Otherwise we are doing disservice to and making unfair comparison to the genuine licensed partners of Dolby labs - TS, Airtel, etc. :k

How about d2h, Sundirect or RDTV :lol:huh

So the problem is they don't have proper licence.even Dolby labs has not filed any complaint against Dishtv or Videocon d2h but you are more concerned about it.its not about the licence,Videocon has super DD effect.I can feel that.

Vetrivel4444 said:
So the problem is they don't have proper licence.even Dolby labs has not filed any complaint against Dishtv or Videocon d2h but you are more concerned about it.its not about the licence,Videocon has super DD effect.I can feel that.

Super effect or Ultra Effect

Orignal is Orignal the thing you will get in Dolby Digital or Dolby Digital Plus that you will never get in others :tup

You can say anything you want but we customers are really satisfied by the sound...so only there is a great customer base for Videocon.and they also have been awarded world wide with many awards.if they have fake or pirated Dolby digital they can't be awarded...

Vetrivel4444 said:

If those DTH don't claim to provide Dolby or misuse the Dolby logo, why would Dolby labs complain?? :huh

Vetrivel4444 said:
You can say anything you want but we customers are really satisfied by the sound...so only there is a great customer base for Videocon.and they also have been awarded world wide with many awards.if they have fake or pirated Dolby digital they can't be awarded...

Okay brother, Dish Tv is the best. They are providing DD audio on every channel, happy?:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Okay brother, Dish Tv is the best. They are providing DD audio on every channel, happy?:k

I like it. Sahi pakde hain. :tup:d

As I said already we doesn't concern about the licence.we only want the DD effect.by the by I don't see sun direct or airtel in that DD licence list as you said.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock