Dolby digital/Dolby digital plus still not working in some star HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter dritesh007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,719
That means one thing is clear that old HD settopbox with 502 version having problems that only Stereo working no Dolby digital or Dolby digital + on DD+ channel only with Dolby digital Chanel working fine like Sony HD, colors HD... That is 100% problem
Other is latest HD+ settopbox like huawei with version 504 having only Dolby digital audio WORKING on all DD+ and DD+ chanell means all HD channels woking with only DD .. No DD+ audio even after select DD+ audio that's is 50% problem
And finally HD DVR user like you and jayanji with 503 they have not single problem. Everything is working fine means DD chanell working with DD and DD+ Chanel working fine with DD and DD+ audio
So much confusion and problematic situations
And this is my own experience???

Stereo and Dolby Digital both working. Dolby Digital Plus alone not working.

How to resolve? The problem is only with star group HDs (star plus, star movies, star world etc

This is s/w bug in all HD and HD+ with 502 and 504 version settopbox only HD DVR user having 503 no problem.
Services engineer also unable to resolve problem. Their HOD engineer says ' if there is problem with. DD or DD+ audio stick with Stereo ' and close my complaint with happy code stealing??
Airtel engineer and R & D dep.sleeping
They should look this matters seriously and fix this bug as soon as possible.

dritesh007 said:
Brother, I do everything as you mentioned.
Even technician identity problem but unable to resolve this problem?
And one more thing is this problem with only occur on Star HD channels which is DD+ audio other with only DD audio working fine.
It must be s/w bug. Mine is 502 and your?

Are u connecting this to tv directly or AV receiver.
I connect mine to AV receiver and it is capable of dd+

how do I check this 502 u talk about?

Ya I connected with my Sony DTH home theater and my TV is KDL W700 32 both is DD+ capable
And 502 is s/w version of settopbox

dritesh007 said:
And finally HD DVR user like you and jayanji with 503 they have not single problem. Everything is working fine means DD chanell working with DD and DD+ Chanel working fine with DD and DD+
For your information
My HD DVR software version is 504.
All the DD & DD+ channels are working fine.

OK OK but you are using HD DVR and I m already said that DD and DD+ working fine with only HD DVR not with HD or HD+ user
U can check other HD + user review
This is definitely s.w. bug casue mine is 502

dritesh007 said:
OK OK but you are using HD DVR and I m already said that DD and DD+ working fine with only HD DVR not with HD or HD+ user
U can check other HD + user review
This is definitely s.w. bug casue mine is 502

My settopbox pics is ....
jQH7avWIR9-dHZiBe55PIP0bsGMLIFrhM28A1PWM3SsIzxA4G-0dPdrnTynifeBWNLUodXZCQGt4TJqlunVgVHjZu88MuD2lt-G3k0yTct0m_YvxNAnxeDLHu0pSaLo=w378-h98-nc

Back
Top Bottom