Don't Fall Prey For HD+ transfer

@sudheep Got Replacement For Brand New Transfer STB! Now only thing remaining is pairing of Old Digi Card And New STB.

Would The Snaps Soon!!

Good news bro.waiting for ur exclusive snaps:angel:

I got tata sky + transfer 3 days ago and everything is working fine. Maybe you got a defective STB. I will post a thread on my installation later today. Didn't have time to post till now.

I am not sure about the new transfer box but I have been using the HD DVR for many years without any problem whatsoever. I also used Airtel DVR but the quality and software, even though similar to TS, is frankly inferior and personally I was not happy with it, especially the recording function.

I think this is a rare case of a defective box being provided and would be resolved by a replacement. Other than that, TS is the only brand I have faith in as far as hardware is concerned. My comparison area is TS, Airtel and DishTV, all of which I have used / continue to use. And this forum is my source for getting to know about the bugs in D2H DVR.

Regarding technicians, their knowledge is limited and I have no faith in their technical ability other than antenna alignment and cable connection to STB. And this is true for all DTH.

intrinsicreality said:
I got tata sky + transfer 3 days ago and everything is working fine. Maybe you got a defective STB. I will post a thread on my installation later today. Didn't have time to post till now.

Congratulations buddy :clap:hs :tup
So finally you took transfer as you had mentioned in the earlier post

jdrocks said:
I am not sure about the new transfer box but I have been using the HD DVR for many years without any problem whatsoever. I also used Airtel DVR but the quality and software, even though similar to TS, is frankly inferior and personally I was not happy with it, especially the recording function.

I think this is a rare case of a defective box being provided and would be resolved by a replacement. Other than that, TS is the only brand I have faith in as far as hardware is concerned. My comparison area is TS, Airtel and DishTV, all of which I have used / continue to use. And this forum is my source for getting to know about the bugs in D2H DVR.

Regarding technicians, their knowledge is limited and I have no faith in their technical ability other than antenna alignment and cable connection to STB. And this is true for all DTH.

I am only facing 1 problem.

Sometimes STB restarts on its own. I think because it gets hot

It gets hot because I use the rewind function way too often :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
I am only facing 1 problem.

Sometimes STB restarts on its own. I think because it gets hot

It gets hot because I use the rewind function way too often :shy

Why u use rewind button often...
Are u watching Latin Angels everyday ;)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Why u use rewind button often...
Are u watching Latin Angels everyday ;)

I don't want to miss any dialogue of the movies
So I use rewind function :k

Once I tried watching that program
The show is not shot in English language
We can clearly see the host lip sync mismatched
Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock