Don't Fall Prey For HD+ transfer

Even After Changing The STB it worked for 2-3 days & got Hang Like earlier STB

what should I do now ??

cryztalar said:

what should I do now ??

That's strange. So then its probably not the STB. Does it hang once in a while or every time you restart it? Could you try unplugging the Wifi dongle?

cryztalar said:

what should I do now ??

This is very odd. The problem you are having is not restricted to one STB or any one brand. It seems whatever you install is turning faulty.

Is there perhaps any strong magnetic field (example large speaker) in the vicinity of the location where you are installing the STB?

Technicians Came Today Replaced With Another STB (3rd Transfer Box for me) and said the problem may be HDMI.
They said that my TV is leaving some leaking current to STB through HDMI cable ..
Tv's use AC current while STB use DC current the AC current of Tv is going to STB which leads to IC damage in STB.

He later said to use the TV with RCA connnector (those Yellow Red White SD connection cable) for some days so that we can rectify the problem and check if HDMI is culprit, which means No HD channels ?

Again Third Box Also Got Wasted. Removed my TV & Placed my Computer Monitor There To Check the problem

4th Box Too Hanged Even I Used My PC Monitor Instead Of TV And Woofer. I Am Really Disappointed Now Checked Electrical Connection From Electrician Everything is fine in my house ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock