Downfall in Tata Play customer service

Customer service is useless. They nowadays can't do anything. Even add one Alacarte channel themselves. I am facing issues on addition of some channel which will be resolved tomorrow after the event is over. They pushed users to WhatsApp which is also half baked. 🤦🏻

Tata Play Customer Care service used to provide well technical support till recent years, now whenever a problem arises, its better to resolve either on our own ability or at extreme cases, to contact cc....
Except calling at odd times and tempting to take netflix combo services and all, I haven't seen CC doing other sane stuff...No amount of whinge can stop the calls .....

My complaint got resolved now. But what's the point now that the show I had plan to watch was over. This is why I add most channels a day prior to it's airing and don't drop most viewed channels.

Tataplay customer care is useless at present .... They only raise tickets that's it.....
I think this is the only area.... TataPlay over improved... Automating things is not bad idea... But they need to give some time to users.... Many people are using their services from years.... People are habituated to somethings.... Here instead Of encouraging customers to use app more for small things... And Make customers to learn and adapt to this new things... TataPlay directly directly forcing customers with no options... Every time we call customer care.. They are just raising tickets that's it....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock