DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmadhankumar said:
thanks for the ss.. its fixed now.. you can test the rep button on my profile...  :rofl :rofl :rofl

You can program the Rep button to add rep only to me and you... like how the electronic voting machine was programmed during this election in TN..

M.J.Sadiq said:
like how the electronic voting machine was programmed during this election in TN..

how do you knw that bro :huh

M.J.Sadiq said:
Based on news that I heard...
Not possible anna .. If means opposition parties not even get single vote .. Many consitiuency's winning and losing margins are in 2 and 3 digits voting difference :)

Sai Jai said:
Not possible anna .. If means opposition parties not even get single vote .. Many consitiuency's winning and losing margins are in 2 and 3 digits voting difference  :)

Offtopic comment:Anna i think possible check this video

Please note:i'm not like any political parties :k :shy

REQUEST - This is common to all threads: if someone posts something offtopic on a thread for fun purpose, just enjoy the fun.. there's no need that the members who post subsequent replies, have to prolong that offtopic discussion and hijack the thread to a different direction.. i see this trend on many threads.. [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19]

mmadhankumar said:
REQUEST - This is common to all threads: if someone posts something offtopic on a thread for fun purpose, just enjoy the fun.. there's no need that the members who post subsequent replies, have to prolong that offtopic discussion and hijack the thread to a different direction.. i see this trend on many threads.. [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19]

Sorry madhan anna ,if possible move this post to general chat thread :shy :shy

Sorry Bapun Bro My Phone Don't Have Screen Capture Option So Can't Post SS
Just Now Faced Below Problem
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Groupfor technical support.

Problem Solved....any one noticed this....or im sharing late :huh :huh

DdpOr3V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom