DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bapun Raz said:
Btw, discuss such things in Feedback or TTT sections instead of these official threads.

yeah bro thats what I intimate to @samand but he post here so i replied here :) ..

SaMand 4G said:
I am not able to give reps in mobile version why is it happening please tell..? :(

Already reported to admins in this thread post #443 .. So plz wait buddy ..

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and
cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Bapun bhai here is above error which i was getting from last 10 mins :k

Please check :tup

SaMand 4G said:
I am not able to give reps in mobile version why is it happening please tell..? :(
Sai Jai said:
Already reported to admins in this thread post #443 .. So plz wait buddy ..

There shouldn't be any issues as long as you are using a browser which supports jquery... if you find any difficulties please share a screenshot of the issue...

Mr.KhaN said:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and
cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

This shouldn't happen on our new servers... its powerful enough to host a forum which is lot bigger than ddf...

If we still get this then its probably a database issue where the database is not closing the connections properly.. the connections which are left open even after the query is executed is crowding the server and eating the resources...Admins need to contact the host...

If anyone getting the 1040 - Too many connections error again, take a screenshot and post here instead of copy pasting the text. That will be helpful for us.

mmadhankumar said:
There shouldn't be any issues as long as you are using a browser which supports jquery... if you find any difficulties please share a screenshot of the issue...
bb3fd985b4aaf0f392aba89b92e97e0c.jpg
madhan anna here the ss .. see close button is colliding with add rating button (If not Viewble zoom it and watch the Add rating button) .. So in this problem we are unable to give reps. In mobile version .. And also some more hidden option Present in that reps. Adding window if we touch that it gets loading and the window gets closed .. So please check this issue and do the needfull - Thank you .. Note: The above ss from CM browser i tried two more browsers (UC , Opera mini) too showing this issue in all the browsers ..

Sai Jai said:
madhan anna here the ss .. see close button is colliding with add rating button 

thanks for the ss.. its fixed now.. you can test the rep button on my profile...  :rofl :rofl :rofl

mmadhankumar said:
you can test the rep button on my profile...  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hahaha .. No chance :lol .. Better luck next time :P:D:D:tup:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom