DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins some post not coming properly mainly symbols like comma, semi colon etc.,

Ashok L said:
Admins some post not coming properly mainly symbols like comma, semi colon etc.,

I've tried to fix them, please check if its coming now.

Tabs will also change properly now.

@bapun bro in index page prefix of time of last post some symbols coming and same post like members name in the bottom of the post prefix of members name some symbols are displaying ..

And also intimation pm msg of reps received from members not coming after new s/w intro :-/ ..

Sai Jai said:
And also intimation pm msg of reps received from members not coming after new s/w intro :-/ ..

+1 Same here

mmadhankumar said:
Operation "Old is Gold" is in progress now.. [emoji38]  hope you guys have noticed it.. stay tuned for more changes..  :tup
Why? Let us stay with new.... it will definitely take time to adapt to it..

rahul1117kumar said:
mmadhankumar sir, how much time would it take more to enable the mobile version, sorry I know you all are trying to restore all things but I am facing some difficulties while using full version on mobile. thanks

actually we are trying to include all other features first before enabling mobile version, as some features might conflict with mobile theme.. kindly wait for a few days, it will be back for sure...

M.J.Sadiq said:
Why? Let us stay with new.... it will definitely take time to adapt to it..

no bro i mean we are trying to bring the same feel as the old UI -- colors, size, etc. rest will stay as same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom