DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
In "Latest Posts" section there used to be a dropdown option to select how many posts you want to view. That was a good feature but not there in new version. Any idea if it will be added again?

hTgGDP0.png

greylala91 said:
In "Latest Posts" section there used to be a dropdown option to select how many posts you want to view. That was a good feature but not there in new version. Any idea if it will be added again?

Yes Bro...That Is Definitely Needed Bro...'

In The Previous Version I Dont Enter To Any Other Sections Of DDF :s

I Simply Login And Immediately I Will Do The Drop Down For 150 Pages And See All The Threads..... :k

Now I No Longer Cant See That Like :s

Feeling Lazy On Entering All The Sections :shy :-/

why html is not working in comments. Am i doing it in wrong way

PHP:
echo "Php too not working"

Code:
<p>Admins please help</p>

amarnathkvk said:
why html is not working in comments. Am i doing it in wrong way

PHP:
echo "Php too not working"

Code:
<p>Admins please help</p>

php or html was not enabled on ddf before too. Infact php code in posts can't be enabled by our forum software itself as no option.

Those are php and code tags only, by which you can show codes in text format in the forum. I guess you are confused because of the editor has buttons for it.

There is a new text editor, it is a wysiwng text editor. In simple words it will show colors, images, videos and other things in the editor itself before you reply and just type in the editor. For more detailed info on it, search for wysiwng editor on google. ;)

Asad Afzal said:
I did'nt receive PM when Vicky bro rated me.

Already reported Afzal please wait admins will fix that or they give explanation :tup:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom