DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmadhankumarbro, how thats gonna help you or other members.. report only the errors/bugs you find in front end currently.. these back end things will be decided by the team whichever suit us..     you might cry if i say no... and will start that irritating Gold scheme.. so yes..     most links works.. just a few stays like that.. we are looking into it..     its a choice of the user now... by default the software has the WYSIWYG editor enabled.. the internet has changed and most software using WYSIWYG editor these days.. its good if you start using it.. if you want the old featureless text editor, goto User CP >> Edit Options >> Other Options >> Put the editor in source mode by default >> check that option and save it.. done, you will get what you asked for..    which browser you are using.. most likely opera mini.. the buttons are loaded using jscript/jquery which are not supported by opera mini.. i just checked and its fine on UC and chrome on my mobile..    not a bad idea.. lets see what we can do on this...  

Ok Bro I Pressed Reply Button to Your Post & See What Happened

mmadhankumar said:
bro, how thats gonna help you or other members.. report only the errors/bugs you find in front end currently.. these back end things will be decided by the team whichever suit us..  :k  :k
using quote button to reply you
:k bro sorry for this as it's team's internal matter btw it will help me & other members
i will explain you if you ask after all other problems sort out

rahul1117kumar said:
even I did not get notifications via pm for reps recieved just now, pls do check bapun sir. thanks

did anyone getting notifications for reps recieved via pm?
I enabled the feature 4 hours ago and your rep was added 5 hours ago. Check my post time as well.

thanks for your reply Bapun sir, hopes the problem doesn't reoccur in future .thanks sir

mmadhankumar said:
its a choice of the user now... by default the software has the WYSIWYG editor enabled.. the internet has changed and most software using WYSIWYG editor these days.. its good if you start using it.. if you want the old featureless text editor, goto User CP >> ........and save it.. done, you will get what you asked for.. :(  :(

Thanks Bro :tup :)

Prashant Kumar said:
using quote button to reply you
:k bro sorry for this as it's team's internal matter btw it will help me & other members
i will explain you if you ask after all other problems sort out
Bro i don't know how new member post in moderation going to help you! There are many members who join for dth - sat related help, ddf has limited moderators to approve threads time to time and some newbie in need of urgent help then they have to wait till any of the moderator comes online. So in my opinion its a no.

Bapun Bro, Instead of "Hours Ago" can this be changed to the exact time like it was earlier. :sp :)
It will be helpful. "Hours Ago" makes it confusing :k :tup

YKhwpmk.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
Date and time for like list under every posts will show now.

yep checked with your post bapun bro itz working :shy:D:tup .. Thanks bro :hs:luv:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom