DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one suggestion. In desktop version of MyBB of Dream DTH, when we make any update to our User Control Panel (UCP), it should show 'Updated successfully' or 'Updated' instead of 'Update Options', 'Update Profile', 'Update Notepad's. Because when we update our UCP, it still shows Update Profile or Update Option(whatever the case may be). Because it is bit confusing for us whether information is updated or not.

I am unable to send PM by name, I must select it from buddy list to send PM.Plz resolve it.

Asad Afzal said:
I am unable to send PM by name, I must select it from buddy list to send PM.Plz resolve it.

yep me too only search column available in compose instead of Recipient column :-/ ..

Asad Afzal said:
Sai Jai said:
yep me too only search column available in compose instead of Recipient column :-/ ..

It's not a error.. and it's not search bar.. it's auto complete bar, which suggests name as you type.. if you just type "mma" it will show my name below which you can select.. its an enhancement in accordance with latest development standards..

If you have problem with it, then probably your browser (ex: opera mini) not supporting it.. try a different browser..

madhan bro.....In user CP option of mobile version,'Display Images In Post' not available.....Because of that all the images are coming has a link bro...!:u

Bapun Raz said:
You must have played with profile settings, like Sai Jai did!

Go to: Usercp > Edit Options > Thread View Options > Check Display images in posts. Images will be shown again.

Do this above things in Full Version told by bapun bro ..

Chezhiyan said:
madhan bro.....In user CP option of mobile version,'Display Images In Post' not available.....Because of that all the images are coming has a link bro...!:u

Yes, that option is Not available in Mobile version.
Can you switch to full version ?

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes, that option is Not available in Mobile version.
Can you switch to full version ?

In full version no problem bro.....as it already been enabled by me previous itself;)

Chezhiyan said:
In full version no problem bro.....as it already been enabled by me previous itself;)

If you have already enabled it in Full Version then you don't need to again enable it for Mobile Version :k :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom