DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to delete reps given by me...Accidentally I gave Sai Jai bro 6 reps instead of 3.. :shy please anyone help me

SaMand 4G said:
I am not able to delete reps given by me...Accidentally I gave Sai Jai bro 6 reps instead of 3.. :shy please anyone help me

bro goto full version .. If your are in full version means click my profile and click the rep point number then in that under the each rep point "report" button is there and click that button and put valid reason then report it .. Team or admin delete that mistake rep point :k:) ..

Sai Jai said:
Just now before i got " MyBB SQL error " :-/ ..

Saj 007 said:
Me too got the error...:s

That won't help us to understand until you give the error code along with error details.

Bapun Raz said:
That won't help us to understand until you give the error code along with error details.

ok bro will do that in next time face in such errors ..

Bapun Raz said:

Sorry bro the error lasts only for few seconds I refreshed the page quickly...:shy
But I saw 2002 in that error page...

Saj 007 said:
Sorry bro the error lasts only for few seconds I refreshed the page quickly...:shy
But I saw 2002 in that error page...

Oh ok, that is a server error. Should not come again but let us know if happens again.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom