DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,309
Status
Not open for further replies.
Web view fails bro... An Error comes up... It's not login error.

Just now look while quoting the post

I'm 3792th member of our family

Last edited:
Congratulations to Bapun bro and Vikram bro for big change. It is for good and better future of ddf. I hope every member welcomes this transition.
We will have few days of hiccups but once our Bapun bro and his team of developers troubleshoots them, it will be awesome platform. Fast & elegant..

I'll surely miss the browser view of DDF

Yes will continue in app hereafter

The family bounding is missing in app ..

Feeling like driving a car in empty land

I'll surely miss the browser view of DDF

Yes will continue in app hereafter

The family bounding is missing in app ..

Feeling like driving a car in empty land

Why you are saying so bro? Nothing like that, gradually we will setup everything. Hope you won't make me sad more by saying such heartbreaking things!

Why you are saying so bro? Nothing like that, gradually we will setup everything. Hope you won't make me sad more by saying such heartbreaking things!

Bro that car example make you heartbreaking ??

If means sorry bro .. i post that as just for example bro what I feel in app currently ..

Yes no doubt on ur & DDF team work world best team & admin i have 1K% no doubt in that ..

I never ever think to hurt ur & DDF team bro in my dreams too

Anyways sorry once again bro [emoji120]

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that I lost my reps and my likes. I was waiting for June 8th to post as I complete one year on that day...

I understand bro .. such a big disappointed one in ur 1st DDF joining anniversary coming in next week ..

But our updates are safe we should feel happy for that .. updates is our & DDF assert .. other than that reps , likes , tags will come today may go tomorrow temporary ones

But our updates are permanent one thambi

@Bapun Raz bro can we have total thread count indication in our members profile like we have in my bb ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock