DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,028
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope i have made the website usable by now, and its as fast as before.:D

Any website will malfunction after such big conversion, we are a million posts board, so bound to happen such issues if we screw with the database. Hope members accept our apologies.:)

Xenforo is pretty cool

Bapun bro did you find the "?action=newpost" option on Xenforo.Would it possible for you to add the four buttons [View New Posts,View Todays Posts,Help& Search] DDF had earlier in MyBB ?

Reactions: Omi
The new look is cool..

Need to explore it.. A quick question. I am not able to see the link to visit the first unread post in a thread. Am I the only one not seeing it?

Edit: I am able to see in once I visited the thread. What I meant above is to go directly to the first unread post from the thread list page itself.

Xenforo is pretty cool

Bapun bro did you find the "?action=newpost" option on Xenforo.Would it possible for you to add the four buttons [View New Posts,View Todays Posts,Help& Search] DDF had earlier in MyBB ?
Not possible bro, however you can view using the following links-

Unread posts: Recent Posts | DreamDTH Community Forums

Things are same but with different name. We had to change some day as the former software was not being updated, so no other option.

The new look is cool..

Need to explore it.. A quick question. I am not able to see the link to visit the first unread post in a thread. Am I the only one not seeing it?

Yes Bro Neither Can I See it.If i am not wrong it was available in DDF Test page Bapun bro created earlier in the day.Waiting for Bapun bro to enable that option

Not possible bro, however you can view using the following links-

Unread posts: Recent Posts | DreamDTH Community Forums

Things are same but with different name. We had to change some day as the former software was not being updated, so no other option.

I actually asked a different one bro. In the older version, when we click today's posts, there will be an arrow icon in front of the thread title. Clicking it will take us directly to the first unread post of that thread. I asked about that. But I found the answer now.

Clicking the thread link from Recent Posts page or New posts page in new software is directly taking us to the first unread post of the thread. When I posted the above post, I was visiting all the threads first time in new software and so it was taking me to the first post of the thread. Now it is working fine.

Click on the timestamps to go to the unread posts:

New_Posts.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock