DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,029
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually asked a different one bro. In the older version, when we click today's posts, there will be an arrow icon in front of the thread title. Clicking it will take us directly to the first unread post of that thread. I asked about that. But I found the answer now.

Clicking the thread link from Recent Posts page or New posts page in new software is directly taking us to the first unread post of the thread. When I posted the above post, I was visiting all the threads first time in new software and so it was taking me to the first post of the thread. Now it is working fine.

Nice Catch Sadiq bro ;)

I didn't notice it. Now we don't have to click the arrow to go to the unread posts

@Bapun Raz bro, timestamp link is taking us to the last post. But clicking the thread link itself is working as expected. If on a thread, after my post, if there are 5 new posts, clicking the thread link is taking me to the first unread post after my post as I expected.

Also i just noticed, there is a [New] ribbon of orange color on every unread new posts. Looks damn cool.:cool:

Long Quoted Posts are being shorted by the software itself

One can Now view the time at which the Poll will be closed

One Can Unlike the post he/she has liked

Xenforo is Awesome :)

Correct, even images are resized on quotes - so less headache for moderators.

@Bapun Raz bro DDF app not working getting log in error asking me to register .. any issues bro??

Shall I uninstall & reinstall it??

It's unfortunate that I lost my reps and my likes. I was waiting for June 8th to post as I complete one year on that day...

Also, we have "New Posts" link in the home page itself under "Forums" tab. But "Recent Posts" link is available inside "What's New?" tab. Can we bring this "Recent Posts" link as well next to "New Posts"? It will be like Today's posts and New Posts together in older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock