DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,318
Status
Not open for further replies.
plz added photo sharing option.
without any others help side

plz added photo sharing option.
without any others help side

Done

5ebec6656a9b5986b2c7a6664c82a777.jpg

Can following be done please?

In previous forum software, I was able to see 50 posts on a single page by changing into my account settings but in new forum software no such option is given. Its showing only 10 posts per page which is very irritating. Can you please provide that option?
I searched and found following add-ons to allow users to customize no. of posts per page:

Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page
User Essentials

I searched and found following add-ons to allow users to customize no. of posts per page:

I have checked those now, and can confirm first one is meant for the same however it is for older version of the software and not for new version which we are using currently.

2nd one is totally different plugin and much more than post per page customization.

Getting only 10 posts per page is very annoying and we have to browse through 2-3 pages of every single topic if we log into forum after a few hours. When we used to get posts per page option, I always set it to show 50 posts per page and there was always a single page of any topic to read unread posts.

Can you increase no. of posts per page to 50 or at least 30 globally?

I wish i could but that would slowdown the forum for slow internet connections. You know in India how internet speeds are.

I remember 10 was by default for all members in our old forum too. So lets stay with it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :(

Exactly bro

In app i changed 20 posts per page that itself app is slowdown while loading ..

So I back to default now ok

Bapun bro can we have Top Posters column & past 24hrs top posters column in future here too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock