DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,040
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz bro Can Old Smilies be added back or are they restricted to MyBB Software ?

Bapun bro can we have Top Posters column & past 24hrs top posters column in future here too??

I will check if its possible. But its unlikely possible as i have not seen any such kind of plugins installed on famous XF forums.

Another nice change is, no need to insert tags to embed youtube, facebook, vimeo, daily motion etc videos. Just paste link normally and it will show up on posts as embed.(y)

In the old forum from the Forum index we can go exactly to the latest post.If that option could be added it would be very nice.

In the old forum from the Forum index we can go exactly to the latest post.If that option could be added it would be very nice.

Just click on the last page number bro under thread name in index

Now we have to get into Particular section say Airtel Digital TV and search where the latest post is done if it's in Airtel Digital TV its bit easy but if it is within Internet TV HD or HDR we have to again go in there and again even if it's in Airtel Digital TV itself we have to find it whether in Sticky or Normal thread.

In old Forum to find the last posted message in any section we have to just click on the main section that's enough and it's very easy Navigating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock