DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 30,165
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro.. I Need All Forums post result like current one In new software too.. Like 10, 25 ,50 etcc..posts in one time.

ddftest looks good and better than this forum.

in my opinion the UI of this forum is better than the new one. it's easy to get navigate to any threads on this.. may its because we get used to this site.

Jithin91 said:
ddftest looks good and better than this forum.

in my opinion the UI of this forum is better than the new one. it's easy to get navigate to any threads on this.. may its because we get used to this site.

We used to it and secondly we know where exactly to click as we understood how it works. ;)

The new forum software will look even better after a few months, a major rework under development however this current software will be the same till next decade too. :shy

Would there be any changes in UI of DDF App if the forum software were to be changed :huh

Basil said:
Would there be any changes in UI of DDF App if the forum software were to be changed :huh

Nope.

Deep.S said:
Bro.. I Need All Forums post result like current one In new software too.. Like 10, 25 ,50 etcc..posts in one time.

Hi bro,

You can always view unread and latest posts here:

:k

About new posts auto update, i will check if any addons there.

Bapun Raz said:
It should. Feel free to login with your DDF credentials and explore it more to get know how it is.

Just done

Awesome .. Btwn what abt tag & rep system bro??

Last edited by a moderator:
Bapun Raz said:
Tags will be restored, however likes and reps will be lost. It will be replaced with a new like and trophy system. :k

Then intimate me bro before switch over .. i have to take a snap of my current profile shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock