DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 30,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobinaath said:
Then intimate me bro before switch over .. i have to take a snap of my current profile   shy

You can take now itself. I often forget due to heavy workload. :shy

So we are going to use that xenforo software :sp :eek:hya

Good move Bapun and Vikram Bros, website looks awesome :luv

Bapun Raz said:
Tags will be restored, however likes and reps will be lost. It will be replaced with a new like and trophy system. :k

Good to here this, actually I knew about it, as that rep system is not available on xenforo forum software. It would be a great move in ddf history.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bapun bro, Is there any possibility to post images/screen shots directly to the forum in xenforo software using ddf?Or we need to take support of that image hosting sites?I didn't find any options on that xenforo. If there is a chance then you should add it.

Bro if recent post include these tabs it would be great...as sometimes I only browse technology tab or others tabs...which helps browse that type of news easily ...it also acts as filter :)  

Can we start using new website.... now  :huh

ShivRaJ said:
In my view current fourm software as well as new fourm also nice :) but right now I like Current fourm software :shy
Yes bro this is legend.
Our emotion attached with forum bcoz old software(I follow since 2010)

Very nice move. The test forum is opening blazing fast. :c

I would say its a wise decision to ditch MyBB. :clap

Deepu Darling said:
Good to here this, actually I knew about it, as that rep system is not available on xenforo forum software.  It would be a great move in ddf history.

However for some members it will be rather disappointing since they work for it. I hope everyone will understand it is good for the forum and its security purpose. Hence this decision is being taken.

And someone asked (can't remember who and where) - can we post on the forum now? As i said it is totally for testing purpose and will be destroyed once we do the final migration of live website. :k

Sriyans Sharma said:
if possible make same theme in new forum also   :shy :shy

What about this Bapun bro :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock