DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 31,568
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That's available bro.(y)

I thought past 24 hrs you meant so didn't mentioned about it.

One more thing I want to add

That is pm section .. In our Xenforo s/w pm msgs are like chat conversation so that we can able to found all msgs with in a conversation @ single view ..

This is great one like chatting app

Last 2 hrs. Browsing in Xenforo it just like a sea till now i not even enter into the sea .. just standing in the sea shore .. that's itself i just got amazed .. mind blowing ..

It just save our time immensely by various tit tat options .. And yes as Bapun bro already said some major update in coming months for Xenforo .. egarly and as early looking for that update ..

Finally , I'm fully satisfied with this move no issues from my side .. Our admin & team work is unpredictable hard work & hats off to them Big bow ..

Yes old is gold but Xenforo is platinum ..

My mark for Xenforo is 99.9/100

Proud to be part of my family with new look

Last edited:
It just save our time immensely by various tit tat options .. Ans Bapun bro already said some major update coming months for Xenforo .. early looking for that ..
I can assure you won't be disappointed by the upcoming new major version update. I have tested its developer preview and its even better than current xenforo with many fine tuning and additional improvements.

You can expect some features like index stats by default in the major upgrade which might arrive before August.(y)

Hi all,

We had yet another server migration. Though, It can not be called as migration which we already have done earlier. The server where we were hosted got crashed so the data became unaccessible and we had to move into other company. I had to download a backup which was taken day ago so we lost a day data however i have upload that, since i had not imagined it would happen like that otherwise i would have taken more backups. Now hopefully it will run smoothly.

Let me know if anyone having queries. And yes, your posts in the meantime can not be recovered.

Regards

New software taking long time to load pages for me.

I think i am the only one who missing old dreamdth sw.

Some BG work going on bro that's why loading issue

Wait for some days then u won't be regret Xenforo

I am also facing the same. But the new look is good. I just want the what's new/recent activity button at one click unlike 2 clicks now.

Finally DNS changed in my Fastest Mini Browser

Locating New server now

Opening pages fast now

ab8384d37536659d4eeb50c1d057d338.jpg

Thank God [emoji120] [emoji120]

Why its taking so much time to open dreamdth.com. even with 10mbps connection its taking time to open and jio sim its say page cant be loaded only me facing this problem or still work going on with server admin.

New software is advanced but Slow and boring. Missing old mobile version software so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock