DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,040
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys , pls don't post demotivating msgs

Our admin & team working hard for us only

So Be with DDF in sad time like we had stand with DDF in happy days

My request to all bros

Last edited:
old version was better than new one this is very confusing and takes loads to tym just to open any page needs changes

Hi all,

We had yet another server migration. Though, It can not be called as migration which we already have done earlier.

Hi bro

Its now done ah???

which was taken day ago so we lost a day data however i have upload that, since i had not imagined it would happen like that otherwise i would have taken more backups

And yes, your posts in the meantime can not be recovered.

This very sad bro

But Thank God data loss is very less

Last edited:
Very slow loading bro like 2G speed

This anywhere connected to the new company in current server bro???

Hi friends,

Sorry for delay in reply. Once i move to the new server we will notify with a new thread.

Just clarifying: its not the software while is making the server slow but the current server itself has problems.

Please try to understand and differentiate between both.

I would be posting update till night.

Best Regards

Hi friends,

Sorry for delay in reply. Once i move to the new server we will notify with a new thread.

Hi bro

No need sorry bro pls

Sorry bro just for clarification asking

We r again moving to new server or change in company within server bro???

Hi bro

No need sorry bro pls

Sorry bro just for clarification asking

We r again moving to new server or change in company within server bro???

The new server into which we had moved turned out to be even worse than we had one previously. It was unable to handle the load and was crashing again and again.

So now issued for a refund and bought another server from other company in the meantime which costed more than double of what we were paying earlier.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock