DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,318
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like old site..very smooth...but new site very slow loading loading.. .probably not working... Plz bro bring back old SITE
Wait for a day. You might not be propagated to new server fully. I hope all members stops all such type comments.

Because going back to old site again is not possible. However again i am saying, next major version of XF going to be even more fantastic.

You all just need to browse more to get used to with the new design and features.

Again and again saying old site was better won't going to change anything other than your post numbers.

With time, we have to move on.

@Bapun Raz bro in our Xenforo software Guest can able to browse Personal Experiences Sub forum bro .. is it ok bro??

Took Snaps as a Guest for ur views bro [emoji5][emoji5]

c3eaade1ba140358956dfe9c26fd9bff.jpg
e44e30851991350f39da2f5a90402182.jpg

This "People You Ignore" Feature Is Very Nice:smile

In Old Software Also This Feature Was Their But In That Software If We Add Any Particular Member To The Ignored List,Their Tends To Be Some Problem..

Like For Example,If The Ignored Member's Post Is Found On The Fifth Post In A Particular Page,We Wasn't Able To See The Succedding Post Of Other Members(6,7,8,9,10th Post Of Other Members In That Page)

So,I Hadn,t Used,This Feature In Old Software

But This Software Drive Out All Those Hassle

New Software Is Just Filtering The Ignored Members Posts Out Of The Page And Only Showing The Other Members Content Which Looks Very Perfect:eek:hya

Please Add Return To Top Button In Bottom Of The Page Bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock