DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
Font size gets alter means then it's 1000% awesome theme

Quick Navigation menu is pretty awesome one .. use this we can jump to any subforum , profile from anywhere of the forum

Arrow mark (last) in forum address column is quick Navigation menu

Last edited:
Really good UI... Awesome :hrt:clap

I like this theme, quote coming in orange:ohya

Required font should be in normal style & sticked thread like before.

now website looks amazing.

This looks amazing n attractive :clap:ohya

this theme looks cool and simple.. far better than old one.

*in new theme there is no difference b/w sticky and non-sticky threads.

Thanks a lot for the appriciations, it really means a lot to me, simply it feels like hard work paid off. :love:

Espicially Sai bro, you have been very supporive and understanding, thanks for that! Wish everyone could cooperate so i could concentrate on it.

-------------------------------------

To others:

I appriciate negative feedbacks too but they should be constructive in nature - what i am saying is, i don't like this look doesn't say what exactly you didn't liked, you need to post bugs, errors and UI related things which bugs you so that we can work on that part.

We had members who didn't liked old look too, hence we did a change.

Now new look is also not liked by some people, only thing now i can say is - if you try to please everyone, you can't do that ever.

There is something bad and good in everything, eating sweets too much effects our teeth and taking i less makes us feel good. So on..

I really like some people have shown real negative things which i need to work on, and i will try my best to fix them up.. Thanks @Deepu Darling , @Vishnu777 , @Prathamesh for those constructive feedbacks, i will note them down and work on them as soon as possible.

However some people never do any appriciation if we do something good and when they dislike something, suddenly they became active and start pointing out fingers towards you. Yes, i am talking about @ShivRaJ . I don't know why but i felt very bad due to this, hence speaking this. Be whatever good you are, some people never get that and have issues with you. Such nature is of him i felt. He never appriciate anyones good work but do find negativity. He used to be good and friendly in his earlier days, but now not like that. Sad to see this!:cry:

Anyways, leaving those issues apart - i have felt this look has been liked by more people. So keeping it for sometime, until we get something real better.(y)

Best Regards,
Bapun

IF I select 50 from forum stat then it's not loading last 50 threads, it remains 10 threads. Anyone else facing this issue ?
I think we need a refresh button like we had in old software to refresh it.

Also the DDF app logo on banner is looking Blur. Need a High resolution Logo Ritesh Bro

We have already hidden many ads on mobile view for user friendly browsing. No other action would be taken on this part, sorry.

Ads are one of the integral for the forum, without it there is no way to keep the site running - hence you have to live with it. If you are hiding the ads in anyway means you are not supporting the website's growth.

Just ignore them if you don't like them, you would still be getting content for free surely.

Hi @Bapun Raz In this UI adds are minimum and looks great. Actually I missed the old ddf site, now you guys nailed a better site...
Great work Team.....

Yes @Bapun Bro New Look Is Very Nice And Impressive:tup

IF I select 50 from forum stat then it's not loading last 50 threads, it remains 10 threads. Anyone else facing this issue ?
I think we need a refresh button like we had in old software to refresh it.

Also the DDF app logo on banner is looking Blur. Need a High resolution Logo Ritesh Bro
I'm not facing that issue ... for me its loading 50 threads. yes need high res logo and also the tagline needs to change from "dth & satellites discussion community" to "technology discussion community"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom