DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz bro. Earlier (in XenFro iteself), we had a link to view Recent Threads as a sub menu under "What's New" menu. Now the "What's New" menu between Forums and Members menu is not available. Is it possible to add "Recent Posts" link next to "New Posts" link in the menu bar? It will be like "Today's Posts" in earlier DDF which will show read posts as well.

Missing our old reputation system so much...:)

But the trophy point initiative is also a good work done by Bapun bro and team....:)

Is now Past 24 hrs top poster list available kya?

Sarfaraz bhai ko miss kar raha hai becoz not able to see him on top list with 100,120 posts...;)

I think I found a bug in the Recent posts plugin. From the home page, let's say I set the posts count to 50 and I click on any post and read it. Once done, I click on the back button of the browser to return to the home page. Here now, the posts count stays at 50 but the actual posts shown are only 10. Now, to get the 50 posts back I need to set it to some other number and then set it back to 50 again. You guys can check it once.

You guys can check it once.

Checked bro not having any issues like that bro

Once I set a limit of 50 in Forum sats. It never change the count as well as thread displaying .. until or unless I change the count once again in forum sats. I checked the back button issue too bro after that also it shows 50 threads only

6a9b37ba98df244a4f4f41f195ef2817.jpg

Checked bro not having any issues like that bro

Once I set a limit of 50 in Forum sats. It never change the count as well as thread displaying .. until or unless I change the count once again in forum sats. I checked the back button issue too bro after that also it shows 50 threads only

Sai bro, check on desktop or laptop. Not on mobile.

Browser based errors can not be solved. If it happens in all devices and browsers then we can do something in our end.

I would again like to inform, we don't support ad blocker related issues as things tend to don't work properly with them as they block forum software's javascripts sometime. Secondly you are indirectly not supporting the forum by hiding the revenue source which admins invest to improve the forum. Ad blockers users might be unable to browse the website in near future and will get a disable/white list our website from blocker list then only possible to load notice.

Regards

Will do the needful bros.. Tomorrow it will be done.
Thanks for sending the logo yesterday itself bro, i am super busy from last few days hence unable to change. I will do most probably till tomorrow.
The font in new theme is very bad. Please change it to Google font which comes with clear type enabled. Also please move post date/time to top. Its very confusing now.

And please allow to select default theme or new theme. Don't force users to use new theme. Some members may have gotten used to the default theme during these days.
Google font - i will try
Time below posts looking fine to me.
May be you are thinking i am not appropriate your work because i am not mentioned this in my post. But you are thinking wrong i like your work and new theme only I just want to say make separate sticky and unsticky thread
Yes, i thought so since i never see you appriciating anyone's work in our forum lately but always trying to find mistakes - though it is good to mention mistake so that we could correct them but at the same time we should also appriciate people doing correct thing. That would motivate them to do so in future too.

Anyways, i have learnt and understood life is short and i would prefer to make friends than enemy so no issues bro. Carry on your work. Best of luck.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom