DTH Diary of 2014 for All DTH Network

• Thread starter Thread starter dipak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 106
  • Views Views: Views 15,461
RE: Channels Addition & Removed of 2014 (TEST MODE)

thanks, any suggestion.
1st format is quick update possible. or adnin can also updated.
but 2nd format is it not possible.

Gud effort bro, but ur table contains only 7 blocks. Suppose any DTH adds more than 7 channels in one month, how will u put it in that table. :huh

Also, it wud be better if names of DTH ops are vertical to d screen. :)

The second format is good.

But the table should be transposed as you did it in 2013. Because, as shawl_who said, the channel count will get increase but the DTH operator count is fixed (as of now). So, it is easy for you add a row when a channel is added or removed than adding a column. Also, having more columns will make the image to look smaller in the thread view mode.

And the current image you posted is having info about January. How will it look when February comes?

Really nice, & more elaborative...

This is good bro... Having the addition and removal date is added information to this chart which is very good to have.

I can understand the color coding for addition and removal. But it took a little additional time for me to understand it :) Don't think that I am saying corrections alone :) That is because of my profession :)

- Can we segregate addition and removal (within the same table)?
- Also, can we segregate month wise (within that addition/removal segregation should come) along with summary for each month?

Now we can get the above measures but not directly. We need to do these manually.

Please check the feasibility bro...

Good work dipak

Me too think that 2nd format is best.

RE: Channels Added & Removed of 2014

update
final format, i can add row when it need.
net channel no. is coming soon,when any channel will add.

RE: Channels Added & Removed of 2014

This is looking good bro.. I remember you included the date of addition/removal in one of the test version... Is there any way to have it in this format as well? May be below the channel name and LCN...

By the way, this started with removal...

Back
Top Bottom