Re: Channels Added & Removed of 2014

1 ch added by d2h
HBN

1 Ch removed by adtv
ZEE 24 GHANTALU

1 Ch removed by dishtv
ZEE 24 GHANTALU

RE: Channels Added & Removed of 2014

FYI, Subhavartha is not an addition. It is moved from Active to LCN. In this list, when a channel is added directly into Active, it is being counted. So when they are again moving the same channel into LCN, we cannot count it again (else it will be double counted).

Same is the case for removal. When a channel is moved from LCN to Active, it will not be counted for removal. Only when it is getting removed even from Active service.

This is how the thread was followed in the year of 2013 after so many discussions with members by Dipak bro. So this year also will follow the same rules.

Finally, only HBN needs to be accounted...

Sadiq said:
FYI, Subhavartha is not an addition. It is moved from Active to LCN. In this list, when a channel is added directly into Active, it is being counted. So when they are again moving the same channel into LCN, we cannot count it again (else it will be double counted).

Same is the case for removal. When a channel is moved from LCN to Active, it will not be counted for removal. Only when it is getting removed even from Active service.

This is how the thread was followed in the year of 2013 after so many discussions with members by Dipak bro. So this year also will follow the same rules.

Finally, only HBN needs to be accounted...

thanks ,
And also i don't consider any active services.

9 Channels Added By Videocon D2H pls update list

1. Sun Life
2.Chintu TV
3.Udaya News
4.Kushi
5.Gemini News
6.Gemini Life
7.Surya Music
8.News X
9.India News
today & old
Subhavaartha TV not add list videoocnd2h

Subhavaartha TV come from active so i not consider this as a new channel.

list updated. i changed the format.

Back
Top Bottom