DTH for Hotels

• Thread starter Thread starter Harsha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 8,340
Sourabhs20 said:
Bro for a good impression & attraction paid dth is best choice, no matter what customer watch music or news.

Yes right bro:tup
I was just giving him suggestion about chepeat dth in hotels :k

Thanks for the suggestions...

TataSky and Airtel are the best that most people have suggested. Any leads/links for the 6 month free offer?

DD+ seems like a very old tech... better not to invest in that. Reliance and Videocon are the worst according to most people we spoke to.

DD Free Dish ? LOL ! Either Sun Direct or Tata Sky .As its Chennai Sun Direct might suit him.

Harsha said:
Thanks for the suggestions...

TataSky and Airtel are the best that most people have suggested. Any leads/links for the 6 month free offer?

DD+ seems like a very old tech... better not to invest in that. Reliance and Videocon are the worst according to most people we spoke to.

These deals will not be available online, You will have to talk to the distributor for the best price, others like retailers etc. will just add their commission and hence making the deal expensive.
My decision to go for tatasky was that they don't charge deactivation fee, hence say during off season my some rooms are vacant so i will only Recharge them when someone will check in, thus making my monthly charges less.

Back
Top Bottom