DTH for Hotels

• Thread starter Thread starter Harsha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 8,340
ssjambla said:
District hospital udhampur has installed dd free dish in every section with hd tv. :P

In my city Jaipur hospital/hotels are using hathway for CRT TV and Tata Sky HD for Private rooms. Recently, when I was admitted in that Private Room Tata Sky HD was installed with 40" TV.
And, a guest house near that Hospital also have hathway in all TV both Hospital and Hotel activate them when they needed otherwise just a call and cable operator switch them off.
And, in another Hospital which is near to my residential area has DIGI CABLE STB installed even in LED TV. And, in Govt. Hospital in Jaipur has Tata Sky HD installed. In ECHS & MH ( Military Hospital ) TATA SKY & hathway installed.

For private rooms they have airtel dth but for waitig area in every section like lab . X_ray or in OPd they have installed dd free dish with 40" led tv's. :(

ssjambla said:
For private rooms they have airtel dth but for waitig area in every section like lab . X_ray or in OPd they have installed dd free dish with 40" led tv's. :(
Strange !! Earn money and don't provide services. And, I'm sure Govt. Hospital has shown monthly payments on DTH services in documents and Bill

In one of my uncle's hotel there is Airtel with RS 199 Pack & Bengali Add On.

Choose Tata Sky. Gives impression that you are providing them best possible service available. Hospitality industry thrives on impression on customers

Bishnu15 said:
In one of my uncle's hotel there is Airtel with RS 199 Pack & Bengali Add On.
Now a days I hate Airtel no service but high price TATA/DishTV & Local Cable is good option.

Back
Top Bottom