Votes: 3 10.7%
  • ADTV

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • SUN DIRECT

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes d2h is not adding new channels these days but some crap smods/admins of other forums are making lists of their own and saying confirmed news that d2h is adding these channel soon.. Big LoL.. :lol

you are right bapun brother.......last 1 month they are discussing in the speculation thread :d2h is adding 6 channels......

Amarjeet bhai,
Everyone know that forum is only of crap speculations... Dino is the leader of such threads.. As they have banned him for a monrh, may be now their admins/smods missing him that's why they are now creating same threads as him but only different thing is they are more crap then Dino.. So adding Confirm prefix before such wrong/misleading infos...

Source is CRAP Forum itself. We SMODs and Admins r getting informations from our contacts.

So they are getting infos from their higher contacts..!! May be true then why no proper source..??

Members r requested not to ask source for any
informations posted by Admins or SMODs.

Then what is the work of the members?.. If they can't ask for a valid source..!! Only if they praise those crap then they get the star/diamond etc. tags... Otherwise if you try to correct their mistakes you'll get warn/ban...

The mentioned channels might not be added due to technical issues or any other problems from Provider side.

This is really a shame... If they provide wrong info and d2h won't add the channels then it's a issue from d2h side... LoL.. :D

Bapun Raz said:
Amarjeet bhai,
Everyone know that forum is only of crap speculations... Dino is the leader of such threads.. As they have banned him for a monrh, may be now their admins/smods missing him that's why they are now creating same threads as him but only different thing is they are more crap then Dino.. So adding Confirm prefix before such wrong/misleading infos...

Source is CRAP Forum itself. We SMODs and Admins r getting informations from our contacts.

So they are getting infos from their higher contacts..!! May be true then why no proper source..??

Members r requested not to ask source for any
informations posted by Admins or SMODs.

Then what is the work of the members?.. If they can't ask for a valid source..!! Only if they praise those crap then they get the star/diamond etc. tags... Otherwise if you try to correct their mistakes you'll get warn/ban...

The mentioned channels might not be added due to technical issues or any other problems from Provider side.

This is really a shame... If they provide wrong info and d2h won't add the channels then it's a issue from d2h side... LoL.. :D

yeah you are right bapun that crap forum with a crap admin name mr butt knows nothing and simply posting wrong info about channel addition in d2h

i don't know why these off topic post doing here including admin? spilt it from regular topics!

my vote goes to reliance as i am happy what i am getting and i know they have nothing good for us but never know they have habit of shock customers so who knows next month it's our days, Dish bhai already give hints towards it so keep eye on reliance too!

hum ko bhi yaad rakho warna hum bhi dd dth main count hoge. :p

Actually they don't deserves a thread here in dreamdth.. Only to give info about this false news i have posted it here... ;)

Mansher said:
i don't know why these off topic post doing here including admin? spilt it from regular topics!

my vote goes to reliance as i am happy what i am getting and i know they have nothing good for us but never know they have habit of shock customers so who knows next month it's our days, Dish bhai already give hints towards it so keep eye on reliance too!

yeah i totally support bapun though it went off topic but that false news or rumors from that crap forum should not be entertained at any cost.:angry

I am not a user of dishtv still i have voted for it.
this month i think Airtel have not done a great deal thats why i have,nt voted airtel

Bapun Raz said:
Actually they don't deserves a thread here in dreamdth.. Only to give info about this false news i have posted it here... ;)

Mansher said:

for that we already have general section where we already share information about that crap forums and forum team! i am not happy to allow these things in regular dth section's thread!

it's sad admin himself breaking rules! i request bapun bhai to either remove those posts or remove rules as it's no value of rules! i know form this post you might be hurt but from these things we hurt badly as we never want to see regular section turn in off topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock