Votes: 3 10.7%
  • ADTV

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • SUN DIRECT

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have voted for airtel digital tv because they had added fox action movies and they are the first to add this channel and till now nobody had added this channel.

U r rite Greatachiever
i forgot that Fox Action Movies added by Airtel this month.:D:D:D
I love this channel and i am only watching this one these days

Right. But I prefer DTH support on heard basis.

Forever D2H is the best dth in manner of Package & Pricing. (Picture quality is not good. Prefer live demo before buy the dth.)

Big TV HD (not DVR) is the best on basis on all channels convert in high scale level (I didnt watch demo & cant say how much its true.)

Airtel DVR for its 500 HDD drive but all the set of the DTH is not property of end user I have read on snap of box / agreement from different thread.

Thats it.

I vote this time to dish tv because they recently added many channels, Marathi & Bangla feed for Disney XD, Sony Six, Ten Golf, free shows of Agneepat, email id do break free movie lo for a month etc.

Guys , correct me if im wrong here , We should preserve the integrity of our own forum and not bash or criticize other forums no matter what the reason. We should only concentrate making ourselves better and bigger and not concentrate on other forums , that is simply bitching and we should refrain from doing that. Prove our merit through our work , not talk. :)
Anyhow , i voted for reliance just for two reasons -
1.consistent and good picture quality across almost all channels that i watch.
2.I have had good customer care experiences with them
3 and as Mansher said they have a habit of suprising us and next month may be our month !!

Dish tv selected as dth of april month.

Voted for TataSky..... :tup
Specially for adding MAX HD channel. :eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock