• ADTV

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • SUN DIRECT

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M@zh@R said:
I am not a user of dishtv still i have voted for it.
this month i think Airtel have not done a great deal thats why i have,nt voted airtel

i guess they have done enough for me as they have quality channels with them and as of now they have most numbers of channels!

My vote is for dishtv & well explained the truth bapun. :tup

Very Nice Thread. I like it. This type of threads should be available on each forum maximumly. :)

Ok. Ya Dish TV. For adding many channels recently.

techfreak said:
Max said:
Very Nice Thread. I like it. This type of threads should be available on each forum maximumly. :)
I too voted for DISH TV cos of sony six. :)

Agree with max such thread is the main aim of a dth forum. ;)

Thanks for the comment.

I rate this tread 5/5. You may check at top of the top reply at right side. Very nice thread. :)

Thanks guys for supporting the thread.

Few members are just voting only one specific DTH that they are using.
This practice should be get rid of.
I urge those members just count the performance , addition of new channels of all DTHs and then choose one whom got the more points.
I am using Airtel, this month airtel have not added any new specific channel but this month i voted Dishtv only for adding Sony Six.

I request all members to post their own comments, why they had voted for the particular dth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock