DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - December 2019 | Tata Sky & DD Free Dish

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 7,909

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel Addition
  1. Zee Hindustan Telugu
  2. Zee Hindustan Tamil
@Sagar bro Zee Hindustan is one channel with different audio feeds, so d2h just added those audio feeds or the channel itself is launched on d2h??

Tough competition was going on between tata and ddfd
suddenly airtel came to 1st position right now
so much hike in vote percentage in a day
strange though

Tough competition was going on between tata and ddfd
suddenly airtel came to 1st position right now
so much hike in vote percentage in a day
strange though
I can see many fake IDs been created by someone today n Voted to adtv.
Team should have some restrictions . That if a member have not posted more than 10 pots than he can't vote to any poll . Currently a member can create a fake id n vote . Seen 10+ ids in ADTV vote having 0 posts .

Team should have some restrictions . That if a member have not posted more than 10 pots than he can't vote to any poll . Currently a member can create a fake id n vote . Seen 10+ ids in ADTV vote having 0 posts .
Yes, around 15 votes to ADTV are from such fake accounts, some are even banned

waah , such person get so much spare time to create multiple ID to win their favorite dth. just think what they can do to win their favorite party in an election. they can go to any extent

You are right bro. Some of them getting banned.. don't know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock