DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - December 2019 | Tata Sky & DD Free Dish

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 7,847

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right bro. Some of them getting banned.. don't know why...
Getting banned because they were fake IDs . If team purge those IDs than i think the voting will also be deleted or it'll remain same :huh:

Better you read whole thread and check your facts before replying. A toddler had joined to put fake votes on Airtel. We are discarding those votes on final countings.
I think you must have a check on TS as well..

I think you must have a check on TS as well..
If you are asking me about the same thing you asked on your Friday report:
Why don't we force giving a reason for every vote,?
Then my answer is same as the report rejection:
Because people won't be able to do that. Many members vote for the sake of voting. Being an open community we have no control over it. It should also be self understood by those members.

That said, i accept the fact: fanboyism thing towards particular brand exist and people tend to vote their favourite DTHs than deserving performer of that month. We can only educate them through first post (cheers for @Sagar) but final voting choice depends on them. If we stop counting votes without reason, hardly it can be called as a poll. We however do not count fake ID votings - it happened many years also and our stand was the same.

glad to see this time many airtel digital tv voters go for deserving dth than go for favourite dth

Last edited:
If you are asking me about the same thing you asked on your Friday report:
I meant to check on the fake accounts voting on TS as well.

We can only educate them through first post (cheers for @Sagar) but final voting choice depends on them.
Let's put this "education" before writing the activities of every DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock