DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - December 2019 | Tata Sky & DD Free Dish

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 7,884

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better, if tagged members care to mention the reason for voting a certain DTH. I can see that many tagged members voted TS but didn't give any reason! This doesn't set a good example for newbies and inexperienced members.

And everyone, Please remember the purpose of this poll and vote for the DTH that performed well through the month!
I remember, previously DTOM threads used to go till 5+ pages discussing who voted for what. Every voters used to speak their reasons. Now vote counts are same but rarely anyone speak their reasons. At least senior members should care to provide theirs.

Voted "None of the above" because i didn't find any solid reason to vote anyone.

I hate when cable and dth operators remove any channel due to non payment of carriage fee..

Adding garbage channels or which i don't watch don't draw my attention. Although Sun Direct added so many private channels without remove anything...

I don't care about special offers which are only for new customers. I don't like to change my package frequently..

DD Free Dish is actually not for me..

Voted DD FD for good additions.

Voted DDFD DTH some gud channel addition 😎👍

TS, Sun Direct & DDFD all done some useful addition.

Almost voted for Sun Direct but finally went For DDFD & the main reason for this decision is that DDFD is FREE...

Voted adtv for freedom hd regional packs ... price at 420per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock