DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 5,925

The BEST DTH of the Month of January 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata Sky for Giving 290 Channels (190 Fix + 100 Selectable) in Network Capacity Fee of Rs.153/-

I have both Airtel and tatasky connection but I’m satisfied with tatasky because at last they implemented trai rules in single day and also provides 190 additional FTA Channels without any extra cost and the dth with maximum number of channels they carry either it is SD or HD. So my vote is for tatasky as of now. Life Jingalala...

I voted tata sky.
Tata Sky for Giving 290 Channels (190 Fix + 100 Selectable) in Network Capacity Fee of Rs.153/-

ADTV for all New channels addition .. Specially P Tunes,R Bharat n Harvest Tv Exclusive Channels :tup:

Voted TataSky for no NCF on FTA channels. It's great initiate from TS and it will be challenge for all other DTH provider. Well done TS :clap2: :clap2:

Voted For TataSky. At present situation according to me, O Ncf Charges is Most Important and useful thing for customers.

Airtel Doing good in channel and TP Addition. But Tata Sky 0 NCF for 100 FTA channel is more important at present situation .

I request all the members to wait till 31st Jan before voting. There are threads running about dish TV and d2h waiving off NCF for their combos. These will be included in the performance if the news is indeed true. And there's a possibility of other DTH players announcing lucrative offers as well. So please wait and vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock