DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2024 | Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter PowerStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 2,509

The Best DTH of the Month for August 2024 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Suggesting some rules:

1) Accounts that don't have 10 messages or 15 reaction scores will not be able to vote Or their votes will not be counted.

2) Vote casted by banned accounts will not be counted.

3) [If possible, Geo restrict] Voters must be Indian.

I had suggested some changes in rating system which were practical and would lead to a more valid result outcome,,hope those points r implemented as this current R2 system is highly flawed and not a proper measure of performance of DTH companies. ....... Again Tata Play as won as it happens every other month despite the fact that its real performance was far below its competitors if we compare the kind of channels which were added or offers provided, this month Sun Direct or Dish TV should have won
What's the point of R1 public votes? People are supposed to vote after considering such subjective factors. Tata Play got the highest number of votes i.e. 40 or 31.3% which obviously improves their position, NOTA received the second highest count of votes, not any DTH operator. R2 isn't the problem.

Suggesting some rules:

1) Accounts that don't have 10 messages or 15 reaction scores will not be able to vote Or their votes will not be counted.

2) Vote casted by banned accounts will not be counted.

3) [If possible, Geo restrict] Voters must be Indian.
Good suggestions bro, we will consider it.

What's the point of R1 public votes? People are supposed to vote after considering such subjective factors. Tata Play got the highest number of votes i.e. 40 or 31.3% which obviously improves their position, NOTA received the second highest count of votes, not any DTH operator. R2 isn't the problem.

Dada, i am referring to change in point awarding in R2 system....Please refer to points i mentioned in last month DTH of The Month Poll thread as that shall bring in much needed reform in this system so that well deserving operator wins the poll.....in R1 too certain changes r needed as many members not voting on basis of actual performance of operator rather they r voting for the operator they like

Dada, i am referring to change in point awarding in R2 system....Please refer to points i mentioned in last month DTH of The Month Poll thread as that shall bring in much needed reform in this system so that well deserving operator wins the poll.....in R1 too certain changes r needed as many members not voting on basis of actual performance of operator rather they r voting for the operator they like
If people are not voting properly??? Who decides this ? Can you stop someone from voting ? Or can u force someone to vote as per your choice ?

People have you use their own sense in voting properly. There is nothing much anyone can do about it. Else just scrap these monthly polls altogether.

I am happy to see that Tata Play users voted for Tata Play even after the price hike (NCF hike not Pack Price) of Rs 20-30 on all packs and removal of Sony channels from packs for 15 days. Tata Play really got gems in the form of users.

Requesting team to find out the users who are continuously voting for the same DTH and restrict them from voting here. I think R1 ratings are making more difference in the winning DTH than R2.

I am happy to see that Tata Play users voted for Tata Play even after the price hike (NCF hike not Pack Price) of Rs 20-30 on all packs and removal of Sony channels from packs for 15 days. Tata Play really got gems in the form of users.

Requesting team to find out the users who are continuously voting for the same DTH and restrict them from voting here. I think R1 ratings are making more difference in the winning DTH than R2.
It means that TP users are happy despite the NCF hike & Sony removal? The polls show that they have no issues whatsoever TP does...

Back
Top Bottom