DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2024 | Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter PowerStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 2,509

The Best DTH of the Month for August 2024 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am happy to see that Tata Play users voted for Tata Play even after the price hike (NCF hike not Pack Price) of Rs 20-30 on all packs and removal of Sony channels from packs for 15 days. Tata Play really got gems in the form of users.

Requesting team to find out the users who are continuously voting for the same DTH and restrict them from voting here. I think R1 ratings are making more difference in the winning DTH than R2.
Same rule should be applied to other members who are voting continuosly for other DTH, can't only speak for TP users.

There have been instances in the past where members using other DTH have voted for them despite poor or no performance.

Also it's unfair to stop someone from voting, as its a subjective issue on how each member see's on what benefits he has got in that month. Just because a few haven't got any reason to vote doesn't mean all members have got no reason.

Best is to stop these polls or keep it continuing the way it's going.

On a personal note @Shark, Rs 170 approx pack of Hindi TV Shows HD pack is being offered at Rs 1. That's a saving of Rs 169, which is more than the NCF of Rs 153 of a month. Which means it's fair to say that people who have opted for the offer have saved one month of NCF fees.

Same rule should be applied to other members who are voting continuosly for other DTH, can't only speak for TP users.

There have been instances in the past where members using other DTH have voted for them despite poor or no performance.

Also it's unfair to stop someone from voting, as its a subjective issue on how each member see's on what benefits he has got in that month. Just because a few haven't got any reason to vote doesn't mean all members have got no reason.

Best is to stop these polls or keep it continuing the way it's going.

On a personal note @Shark, Rs 170 approx pack of Hindi TV Shows HD pack is being offered at Rs 1. That's a saving of Rs 169, which is more than the NCF of Rs 153 of a month. Which means it's fair to say that people who have opted for the offer have saved one month of NCF fees.
I think you didn't read my post properly. I didn't say only Tata Play, I said DTH and this includes other DTHs like Airtel, Dish TV, not just Tata Play.

Not just Tata Play, all DTHs also give offers to their users. Don't know about others offers, but Dish TV is giving 1 month free on 3 months recharge and 6 OTTs free to users with more than 200 monthly subscriptions. So don't justify all these wins of Tata Play by saying that they are giving Jinglala offers.

It means that TP users are happy despite the NCF hike & Sony removal? The polls show that they have no issues whatsoever TP does...
Tata Play users are not just happy, but they are very happy after the price hike and all that. They are thinking that now they will be able to contribute more to the success of their favourite company. You can see this in the DOTM voting as well.

Not just Tata Play, all DTHs also give offers to their users. Don't know about others offers, but Dish TV is giving 1 month free on 3 months recharge and 6 OTTs free to users with more than 200 monthly subscriptions. So don't justify all these wins of Tata Play by saying that they are giving Jinglala offers.
Recharge offers and OTT offers are not service offerings that would affect a customer directly, they are indirect benefits.

Tata Play also giving 6 months and one year recharge offers, I am sure other DTH also give. Which other DTH gives pack discounts at Rs 1 for a month ?

Can you justify why others have voted for other DTH (not speaking of TP). Other DTH have added 1-2 channels yet people have voted for them.

Recharge offers and OTT offers are not service offerings that would affect a customer directly, they are indirect benefits.
Yes, you are right recharge offers and OTT offers are not affecting costumer directly. Only Jingalala offers doing this. 🤣🤣
And increasing price with same service also not affecting costumer directly.

The Hindi shows SD pack that available on Tata Play at 126 ruppees, same pack available on DishTV at 124 ruppees including Sony Max, Max 2, BBC Earth, Ten 3, Yay, that not available on Tata Play Pack. Tata play already charging so much on pack, so they can provide discount for 1 month. And this is not a big deal.

Can you justify why others have voted for other DTH (not speaking of TP). Other DTH have added 1-2 channels yet people have voted for them.
Can you tell why Tata Play got majority votes even after quietly increasing the pack price? This time due to the anti-incumbency wave towards Tata Play, other DTHs got votes. Otherwise they will definitely cross 60-70 votes.

Back
Top Bottom