• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,369

vote for dth of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Dish TV as they added maximum channels in 2013 and count is increasing day by day

Sadiq said:
Bro, how come he vote for Videocon d2h? :) :D

If you see his posts, it looks like him only. May be after seeing few channels addition in d2h. He voted for it.

My vote is for tata sky. used airtel,d2h,dish but satisfied wid ts. negetive side was space issue-not solved for long time (Trap of central govt/isro). now bright days are waiting in near future...

why DDD+ is not included....?
it is also a DTH.

well said sayan.sunny bro good days are coming for tatasky

piinku1 said:
Vote for the best dth of the month july and specify the reason for voting that particular dth.

Thanks for updating the wordings..

Dear members,
Please cast your votes. Remember, this is based on the performance of the DTH in July.. Not based on your favorite one.. So vote carefully after analyzing each DTH performance in the month of July..

I hope MODs will create another poll for favorite DTH..

I voted for Airtel, for addition of 9X jalwa, jhakaas

kindly remove that votes who had not given reason why they voted for DTH

Wish I could vote for two dths. Anyways, Im a user of d2h but voted for tatasky for stopping nagging over the space crunch and finally doing something practical. Hoping the MPEG4 conversion goes on smoothly and more channels are added.

Wanted to vote for d2h for introducing the new HD Set Top Box with recording and RF remote. Also news (rumor?) that they are trying to get more transponders on ST2 itself which could simply double the space. Low maintenance costs => low package prices. Need to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock