Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

shawl_who said:
Bishnu15 said:
shawl_who said:
I voted for DD direct +
Direct hai correct hai..... lol.

Are you using DD Direct Plus DTH ? Can you brief about it please. I mean what is the price of Set Top Box ? Normal Box or HD Box ? How many Channels are you getting ? Package Details. Then any Additional Services like Radio Channels, Games etc ? Please help me bro. Thank you very much.

No, I m using Airtel. I said that in a sarcastic manner.
Anyways, Ill try to give u the info. The setup, dish + receiver will cost you abt Rs 1200-1800, depending on size of dish u buy. U can select the size of dish by urself. There's no package. All channels r free for lifetime. My opinion, dont go for it.
Thank You very much. Can you tell me does DD Direct Package offers any HD Channel ? I mean there is DD HD. Plus any other FTA HD Channels ?

Recently i brought Airtel tv. The picture and audio quality is much better than tata sky but package are not good like tata sky or d2h when you 275/-[ROI] you will not get DISCOVERY SCIENCE, ZEE PREMIER, ESS CHANNELS even not all marathi channels. I am very dispoint by package same like tata sky. So in package d2h is clearly win. But lets see what will be move of tata sky after getting Gsat 10, but look like no use in this month for tata sky.

Sbhopale said:
Recently i brought Airtel tv. The picture and audio quality is much better than tata sky but package are not good like tata sky or d2h when you 275/-[ROI] you will not get DISCOVERY SCIENCE, ZEE PREMIER, ESS CHANNELS even not all marathi channels. I am very dispoint by package same like tata sky. So in package d2h is clearly win. But lets see what will be move of tata sky after getting Gsat 10, but look like no use in this month for tata sky.

You will get TWO regional top ups free with every pack of Airtel Digital TV. Choose one as Marathi. Then you will get all the Marathi Channels.

Bishnu15 said:
Thank You very much. Can you tell me does DD Direct Package offers any HD Channel ? I mean there is DD HD. Plus any other FTA HD Channels ?

Right now no HD channels.

Sbhopale said:

You bought Airtel why?It has better PQ,AQ than both TS,D2h.
But we are discussing its disadvange in forum?

Before removal of ESS channels from economy sports pack,this pack was the best among all because it contains all ess,all ten,all music except vh1,
all cartoon exceptcbeeis,sonic,hbo,star movies which none provides.

hi Guys....
I voted for D2H......
Less Price and More Channels..with 291rs of South Diamond Pack ..u can get almost all Channels.
But am User of Hathway and Airtel Dth..but by DDF i was compared all Dth and I voted to D2h.
As am Planning to Move to D2H from Hathway.

Videocon leading far ahead

chaitu7 said:

Any problem with Hathway. Do share here for our members.

mystic said:
chaitu7 said:

Any problem with Hathway. Do share here for our members.

The main problem is Channels Deletion.
Recently they have deleted Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Zing, Star Utsav, Shakti TV, Gyan Darshan..
They have added Zee Q and Star CJ Alive.
Channel addition is very slow in Hathway Hyderabad..compared to Hathway Mombai and Hathway Delhi.

some healthy topics going on in this thread.
i am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom