DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - November 2019 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 8,419

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Tata Sky for easy to install in my building (South). Airtel's South East direction is weird for my building position, don't have a good place to install it for my flat.. (planned for future)

Its Clear Shot Winner Airtel for Adding Most Demanding Telugu HD channels.

Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD.

at Kannada Movies Channels...

Hoping more to come for South Indian Channels on Airtel....

Voted ADTV

Last edited:
What if a particular inactive DTH add channels on the last day of the month? Will the vote again be turned down?

Voted Tata Sky for easy to install in my building (South). Airtel's South East direction is weird for my building position, don't have a good place to install it for my flat.. (planned for future)
Looks like you still didn't understand the purpose of this thread. Last month you did the same mistake. Your vote will not be counted this month as well. Next month, read the first post of the thread properly and then vote.

Looks like you still didn't understand the purpose of this thread. Last month you did the same mistake. Your vote will not be counted this month as well. Next month, read the first post of the thread properly and then vote.
That was not mistake. It's showing Love towards Tata Sky. :kiss2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock