DTH of the Month - October 2013 | Videocon d2h

DTH of the month - October 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rahul31 said:
I Voted For videocond2h because add new channel

There are other DTH too doing a very good job don't always be on d2h side Bcuz it's not important that the dth you own is always the best. Voted for dish tv Bcuz i own one and airtel plus Tatasky Bcuz they are on fire this Diwali.

:)

Guys there are 40 votes registered till now. But only 10 comments for the voting reason.

Need help from DDF team to remove the votes with no reason.

Voted things can not be removed, its same as the real life votes. We can change the numbers but thats not worth as the real member votes will be still there. You have to accept the polls as they are happening.

The problem here is few of the members are blindly voting the DTH that they are using. So result is becoming incorrect.

Voted for d2h and TS

both r added many channels.

Specially TS is in rocking mood now and provided HD STB in just 999rs.

Sadiq bro, we can not do anything except closing this thread. Lots of moderation needed except the poll of this thread too. You can not stop members from voting in a public forum. Hope you got it.

Bapun Raz said:
Sadiq bro, we can not do anything except closing this thread. Lots of moderation needed except the poll of this thread too. You can not stop members from voting in a public forum. Hope you got it.

I agree Bapun. Based on the below posts from the last month poll only I asked the question... Otherwise fine... Let it continue in its way...

Karthik said:
Dear DDF members,

Pls cast your votes for your favourite dth of this month. Poll has been added.
Also post your comments.

and specify the reason for voting that particular dth.

Without the valid reason , the vote is not accepted.
:tup:tup:tup:tup

This might help you :
CHANNEL ADDED & REMOVED IN 2013 ON DTH PLATFORM

DTH RANKING

:tup:tup:tup:tup

Karthik said:
@ sadiq bro,
this time invalid votes are not counted
:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock