DTH of the Month - October 2013 | Videocon d2h

DTH of the month - October 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even DD Direct has got one vote, Sun & RDTV has got nothing...

I voted for D2H.

for new TP + new channels addition.

Low cost/month and good number of channels both HD & SD

My vote goes to D2H...IMO this month D2H deserves the first place as they have added most number of Channels & also announced awesome Diwali offers on the HD STBs for new connections.

venkataraman said:
but channel many more missing

channels are missing in every DTH company one way or the other...

this logic is also not correct as here we are talking about the performance of a DTH in a particular month... :)

Voted for d2h for new tp and channels.
TS has added channels.But all are pending channels which are available in other dth since long time.

I have one doubt , if DTH like T(S adding more channels in a month, but all those channels are already available on other DTHs since long at comparatively low prices, are we still going to vote for T(S.
Also I want to pointed out that T(S showcase movies are priced too high almost double the price, other active services are also costly. :skd
They never provide free preview like other DTHs. They give free preview of SWPHD only after lot of criticism. :wall
So keep these thing in mind while voting for best DTH of the month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock