DTH of the month - October 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Time to vote for the DTH of the month October 2013.

Your vote should be based on the performance of the particular DTH during the month of October 2013.

Should not consider the activities started during the end of Sep 2013 or at the beginning of Nov 2013.

I hope this time, no invalid votes will be there..

And, please add your comments/reason for voting the DTH..

This time, you can select more than one DTH..

I voted for ADTV and D2H.

ADTV added more channels last month. Offers on STB and HD migration.
D2H activated new TP and added new channels. Offers on STB and HD migration.

Friends,

This POLL will end in 4 days. So, please vote and also post the comments....

I Voted For Tata Sky They Add Three Hd Channels In This Month And All Are Popular

Friends,

Please post the reason.

DDF Team,
During last month poll, it was said that the invalid votes (without reason) will be deleted. But it didn't seem that those votes got deleted. I would like to follow it strictly this time...

Happy Diwali folks!!! :)

Great that multiple operators can be selected this time as all operators are on a roll for this Diwali!!

My preferences
1. D2H - for getting a brand new TP and complementing that with addition of 5 channels in October. Clearly breaking all boundaries of space crunch and moving towards providing the maximum number of channels and services. Got some good response from CC even at 11o clock in the night.
2. Tatasky - Keeping the momentum of the mpeg4 migration with addition of more and more HD and SD channels. Keeping going!!!
3. Airtel Digital Tv - Well more SD channels are added but no HD channels.

Rest - not many additions and Diwali discounts given by almost all operators.

ADTV because they have started adding channels(Crap though) at faster pace now....
better than nothing!!

Me too voted for vd2h and Tatasky.
Both are in full swing in additions.

Obviously TS b'coz despite noncooperation of ISRO they're able to launch a number of channels. A sheer demo of their technical expertise. And further launch of Everywhere TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock