DDF Exclusive DTH Portability coming from April

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,039
Only changing the smart card will not work. Dish realignment will also be needed & moreover what will be the price?? When I took adtv's connection the price of activation kit was ₹1500 which contains only smart card & activation form.
A technician coming with port in dth viewing card will sort the allingment issues too :)

Price means ?? Stb price ??

But will it have DVR/Transfer/Smart features if not its beneficial only to normal HD/SD users.

I think it's a difference of putting a sim in 4g smartphone or feature phone

So it's all coz of convince what type of stb we having at the type of porting if ur a DVR user then DVR function for u else only hd Channels & usb recording is the difference :)

Service providers can be changed in this way
To change the DTH service provider you will have to generate a unique porting code from your registered mobile number, after which this porting code should be provided to another service provider. This way your service provider will change. Right now the trial has started for this.

Trial started
Like mobile number, CDT has also started the trial to port DTH or cable service provider. It is believed that portability can be launched within a month. TRAI will meet all stakeholders before applying portability.

Indian institute of technology and some private companies joined and developed own encryption system

Indian conditional access system, already some cable Tv's using. DD freedish also going to implement.

I think it's a difference of putting a sim in 4g smartphone or feature phone

So it's all coz of convince what type of stb we having at the type of porting if ur a DVR user then DVR function for u else only hd Channels & usb recording is the difference :)

Its not ends with DVR/USB Recording features alone,

TS Transfer Box has more than a DVR Feature

Same with Airtel Internet TV and HD DVR it has features more than Normal Boxes.

If New Portable STB is provided will it included Hard Disk Drive,Android OS and all for Advanced boxes??

And old Transfer/Android boxes is useless after that will they take it as an exchange then??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock